The Mission to Mars Proposal Two is a poster, completed in a time limit of 85 minutes, that includes the following:
- A sketch or photograph of the Rover/Lander combo
- Label the main components
- Data Summary
- Include some Rover data and official Lander data
- Prototype Progression
- Include a description and/or sketches of how the Rover and Lander design(s) changed over time
- Argument for Selection
- Explain to Schuffatt why your Rover/Lander should be selected for the Mission to Mars. What strengths does it have? What are its weaknesses? How might those weaknesses be improved? Include adequate & thoughtful justifications.
- Crew Psychology
- Briefly discuss how your crew collaborated (or not) to complete the Rover/Lander. Did everyone contribute? How did you resolve conflict?
Check the Prototypes and Proposals!