Now that you’re a pro on designing roller coasters and explaining the physics behind them, it’s time to prove your knowledge to Schumacher’s Science Superland.
Create a COASTER POSTER including:
- Name of your coaster
- Neat drawing of your model coaster in black pen
- Measurements of major elements
- Marble’s average speed
- Indicate where KE and PE are the greatest and the least
- A brief written description of:
- How does the coaster’s starting height affect the marble?
- How might the mass of the coaster (marble) affect its speed and energy?
Put your names on the back and turn this in!