Mrs. Schumacher’s Expectations are fairly straightforward:
- Be prompt – be on time and in your seat BEFORE the bell rings
- Be prepared – work is complete and ready to turn in, required materials (portfolio, pencil) on your desk, cell phone is OFF, gum spit out in the trash can…
- Be productive – use your time well, don’t be lazy!
- Be polite – be kind and considerate to your classmates and Mrs. Schumacher
- Be positive – Just think… I can do it!
a. Which expectation is the easiest for you? Why?
b. Which expectation is the most challenging for you? Why?