This year, we’re trying something a little different. Work will be graded using Mrs. Schumacher’s Grading Scale, shown here:
- All students begin each semester with a “Satisfactory” citizenship grade.
- In order to earn a “Good” or “Excellent” grade, students must regularly help others, participate, and follow the general school & classroom rules.
- Additionally, each unit, students will set an Active Learning Goal, targeting an area of weakness and trying to improve upon it. Efforts towards achieving this goal will also contribute towards a student’s citizenship grade.
- Please check out the rubric below.
Ashton Kutcher’s speech at the Teen Choice Awards 2013
This year, Mrs. Schumacher hopes that you will become…
- A curious learner
- A hard worker
- A science enthusiast
- A kind group member
- A collaborative classmate