Password is same as Brainpop.
Voting stays open until Sunday morning!
It’s that time of the year!
Overall Sexual Health Education Program outline
Complete the following three activities in preparation for the Cow Eye Dissection:
- Brainpop – Eyes
- Virtual Cow Eye Dissection
- Coloring – Eye Anatomy:
Which type of signal, analog or digital, is a more reliable way to encode and transmit information?
Use resources from class to answer this question, supporting your answer with evidence and explanation.
Good work, everyone! Here are the results of today’s competition:
- Period 6 Winner: Cassidy Lacey (5′)
- Period 5 Winner: Brady Beer (5′)
- Period 3 Winner: Makai & Arman (5 1/2′)
- Period 2 Winner: Carson & Matthew (4 3/4′)
Period 3 Data
Period 5 Data
Project Information found here. Important due dates listed below.
Phase 1 – Create Crew
- Phase 2 – Research and Rough Draft Blueprint
- Phase 3 – Construction, Verification Testing and Modifications
- Construct prototype, test, evaluate solution, modify design: December 5-13
- Phase 4 – Class Competition & Reflection
- Schumacher Class Competition on Friday, 12/14
- Reflection due 12/19 (p 1-2) or 12/20 (p 3-6)
- Phase 5 – Competition Submission
- Final Blueprint submitted to museum by 5pm, January 29, 2019
- Phase 6 – Competition Practice
- Accepted entries notified by February 19, 2019
- Phase 7 – County Competition
- Accepted entries compete at the San Diego Aerospace Museum: Saturday, April 13, 2019